Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Location: Baker City
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Supervises the overall day to day operation of the property to
ensure the highest quality operation in accordance with Senior
Lifestyle Corporation standard and resident satisfaction. This
position is responsible to supervise all property staff and reports
to Senior Lifestyle Corporation's Regional Director of
- On site executive for all operations, acting as contact for all
staff, residents, prospects, community organizations, government
agencies and the public.
- Manages budget and cash flow, maintains budget accountability,
aggressively anticipates and minimizes negative budget variances
- Hires, trains, disciplines and terminates managerial employees
in accordance with Senior Lifestyle Corporation human resources
- Maintains all local, state, and federal licenses.
- Maintains superior training for staff, ensuring that training
programs are effectively executed.
- Creates an environment for pride and quality among all staff,
encouraging them to their highest potential.
- Ensures that buildings, grounds, and property are maintained at
the highest standard of excellence through preventative maintenance
systems and programs.
- Maintains resident retention by working with residents and
their families, dealing with any issues that arise.
- Leads staff meetings.
- Keeps up-to-date with information about competitors.
- Become an intricate part of the community in social and civic
affairs by representing the property in local, state and
- Participates in the Manager On Duty program
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward
residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university; or
one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Training or experience in gerontology and/or hospitality is
- A clean driving record with no more than one violation and/or
accident within the past 5 years is required for this
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to
eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement
benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid
time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus
based on their position. All Senior Lifestyle positions are
eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access
your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Nampa , Executive Director, Other , Baker City, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!