Director of Sales/Account Management
Company: House of Design, LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionWant to grow in a futuristic industry that is
needed, relevant, and fascinating? (AI, Robotics, Automation)...We
are looking for a Director of Sales/Account management that will
grow the sales/customer success team. The first job you will help
fill is "Sales Engineer."Reports to: VP SalesAre you a natural at:
Follow through, gaining credibility, and ability to work in the
board room AND on the production floor? Do you enjoy a diverse
sales/relationship role where the leads are already there, but you
will also be rewarded with new business?Why this job is awesome:
Emerging market, hot product without competition, generous
commission, autonomySimilar jobs: Technical Sales Engineer Manager,
Customer Success Manager, Relationship Manager, Account Manager,
Operations Manager that has Sales/Relationship AbilitySales type:
50% Farming, 50% Hunting. We have more leads than we can handle at
the moment! Lot of low hanging fruit and opportunity
abounds!Location: Boise Idaho area, some remote work from home
ok.Summary:Lead and build out the team that ascertains the needs of
the needs of the customer, promote the relevant products, and
demonstrate clearly how the products work.Day to Day:Build and lead
a team that focuses on:
- Establishing the technical needs of the customer and suggesting
- Able to explain complex technical information to customers in a
way that is easily understandable.
- Follow up with customers and resolve any issues that may
- Keeping customers informed about new technical products.
- Developing budgets and timelines for clients and the company
they work for.
- Collaborate closely with clients to help them fully understand
the services they offer and the work the client needs
- Identify new potential customers and maintain sales pipeline
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales made.
- Knowledge of CRM software and customer management.Ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and professional appearance.
- Great negotiation and analytical skills.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS office, and knowledge in Salesforce
is a plus.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Technical knowledge and comprehensive understanding of company
- Ability to travel – 2 tradeshows a yearEducation/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales or
marketing, engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of sales, technical sales, or operations leadership
- 3+ years experience leading and growing a teamPowered by
Keywords: House of Design, LLC, Nampa , Director of Sales/Account Management, Sales , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!