Company: Plexus Corp
Posted on: September 13, 2019
PURPOSE STATEMENT: Responsible for evaluating and defining the
manufacturing processes in order to ensure that Plexus and Customer
requirements are being met. The position is a key technical point
of contact for the Focus Factory Team and an advocate for their
This is for a 1st shift position.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Support assembly build instruction creation and upkeep.
* Understand all equipment capabilities, operation and methods
within the focus factory to ensure superb product quality, process
capability and efficiency.
* Ensure all processes are set-up, operating and monitored in
accordance with the requirements set forth by the manufacturing
engineer and customer, and support a smooth product transition into
* Support and Perform research of customer and supplier
documentation (datasheets, drawings, etc.) to ensure material
conforms to specifications.
* Perform Cp and Cpk for assigned equipments.
* Support development and usage of tools to help ensure proper
configuration of orders per the customer s requirements.
* Support New Assembly Transitions, New Customer Introductions,
User Group Implementations and DFM Development.
* Support new product start-up and First Build troubleshooting.
* Work with Factory Team, Planners, Test Personnel, and
Manufacturing Engineering to prioritize and plan daily needs for
* Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business
* Additional duties as assigned.
* A minimum of a High School diploma is required; Associate s
degree is preferred.
* One (1) year of related experience is required; One (1) or more
years of related experience is preferred.
* Knowledge in PCB assembly process, SMT, RoHS assembly, Lean
Manufacturing, IPC standards, & Quality Systems required.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to
successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be
* Intermediate verbal and written communication skills required
* Understand and utilize ERP systems: JDE/Agile/Customer
* Understand and utilize the Plexus Data Collection software
* General office equipment and materials.
* The work setting should consist of a manufacturing environment
with suitable lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a moderate
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is
not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent
could be asked to perform.
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing
a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus
does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse
backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake
sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas.
Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods
and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. persons. U.S.
persons are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful
permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted
asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees..
Keywords: Plexus Corp, Nampa , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!