Journeyman Plumber - $2000 SIGN ON BONUS
Company: UMC, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The successful Journeyman Plumber will continually improve their
knowledge and skills to provide quality work completed safely
within production timelines whileliving UMC's Vision, Mission, and
Core Values and teaching others the trade . - Journeyman Plumber
- TOP MARKET PAY
- Excellent Stability and Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life Insurance for you and your
- Paid Time Off From Date of Hire
- Paid Holidays
- 401K w/ 6% Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Family/Friend Referral Program
- Excellent Company Culture Journeyman Plumber Pay Range (Hourly)
$35.00 - $39.00/hour depending on experience Journeyman Plumber
- Journeyman must hold a valid Journeyman's License or able to
- Multi-Family experience helpful.
- Must be able to pass a plumbing skills test. The result of this
test helps determine position level and pay.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity and maintain the
confidentiality of business information.
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal, and initiative
- Must have professional communication skills.
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with
hands and arms; talk; hear; sit; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl;
climb or balance; stand; walk; lift or move up to 30 pounds and
occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds; work overhead and in
cramped quarters. Good vision required.
- Must be 18 years or older, have dependable transportation to
job sites, pass a physical and drug screening, and be authorized to
work in the United States. Journeyman Plumber Responsibilities and
Duties (Essential Job Functions) -
- Install various types of plumbing pipe, equipment, PVC, sweat
and solder copper and cast-iron pipes. Install fixtures (sinks,
toilets, urinals, fountains, bathtubs, and showers) Install and
maintain plumbing systems used for drainage, sewage, and potable
water. Locate, troubleshoot, repair and/or replace plumbing
equipment and fixtures as necessary.
- Enforce and comply with site safety procedures and
- Arrives at job sites on time as scheduled to participate in
pre-planning and safety discussions before work begins.
- Wears proper Personal Protective Equipment or PPE as always
required. Ensures all work performed using proper installation
procedures and safety practices.
- Have a passion for teaching others the trade. Demonstrates
patience, good teaching skills, and shares knowledge with
- Always treats others with respect and dignity and incorporates
UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Values.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the
- All new hires will be subject to a 60-day evaluation
probationary period. Company History - Fifty years ago, the owner
and his family started a plumbing business with the vision to
provide quality service while helping others learn about the trade.
Today, the same owner and his family continues to lead the industry
in commercial HVAC and Plumbing by providing a clean, quality
service for the communities we help build. With the passion to
teach others the trade and great people on our team, we continue to
lead the industry and experience continuous growth. If you have a
passion to provide quality service and have the desire to continue
to learn and advance in the trade, we have growth and leadership
opportunities for you.
Grow Your Career with UMC, Inc. Equal Opportunity Employer -
Work Environment/AAP/EEO Statements While performing this job, the
employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles,
moving mechanical parts, and vibration. Occasionally exposure to a
variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites occurs. The
noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. The
performance of work happens in outside weather conditions. Mitigate
these hazards or stop work until conditions improve when
applicable. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the
position, with or without accommodation. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. PI201954216
Keywords: UMC, Inc., Nampa , Journeyman Plumber - $2000 SIGN ON BONUS, Professions , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!