Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Company: Boise Cascade Company
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Requisition ID: 2022-11724# of Openings: 4Division: Wood
ProductsLocation: US-ID-HomedalePost End Date: 8/29/2022Category:
ProductionReg/Temp: RegularPosition Type: Full-Time Pay/Range:
$26/hr plus $1 shift differential FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Overview
OverviewPM22You'll be a part of the dedicated artisans at Boise
Cascade, joining one of North America's largest manufacturer of
engineered wood products and plywood. We are in the business of
manufacturing wood products and building material distribution,
while growing our employees to build lasting careers in their
community. Our rich company history spans over half a century, join
your local Boise Cascade and build great things together.We are
committed to our associates, providing you a safe and inclusive
environment while investing in your personal and financial
well-being.Health: Your health is important to us. Many of our jobs
offer medical, dental, and vision plans to suit your needs.
Finance: Annual Profit Share Plan.Retirement planning is important
to us. Boise will contribute up to 4% of your annual salary into
your 401K account, no match required. We contribute on your behalf
regardless of your contribution. Perks: Free gym memberships,
employee discounts, AD&D and life insurance, Employee
Assistance Program (EAP), plus so much more!**This is a swing shift
position with a $1 shift differential**Responsibilities
- Install machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blue
prints and drawings in a wood products industrial plant.
- Perform safety inspections.
- Repair and maintain industrial production and processing
- Perform basic welding, plumbing and carpentry tasks.
- Maintain machines and equipment. Calibrate or balance equipment
and machinery. Perform related duties as assigned.
- Work in a safe manner by complying with all company safety
policies to include the utilization of required PPE.
- Maintain a high degree of quality in performance and methods
with regards to efficiency and safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Basic QualificationsCandidates
must be able to work all shifts and pass a pre-employment criminal
background check, drug test and physical assessment. Candidates
must have hands on experience with:
- Inspecting, servicing, repairing and rebuilding hydraulics
- Repairing and replacing pneumatic equipment.
- Welding, fabricating and installing parts.
- Performing shaft alignments using a dial indicator.
- Changing gearboxes and chains.
- Performing preventative maintenance activities in an industrial
- Utilize a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically
for you! Boise Cascade is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. Our company is committed to diversity. to read our
company's Equal Employment and Affirmative Action policy. to view
our company's Disability Accommodations Policy. Applicants must be
eligible to work in the United States on date of hire for Boise
Cascade Company without sponsorship now or indefinitely into the
future. If you are a person with a disability that requires
assistance to complete an online application, or for technical
assistance, contact HR Services at (800) 237-3459, Monday through
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., MT or email . to view the 'EEO is the
Law' poster. to view the 'Pay Transparency' notice. Additionally,
the full Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans
Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or
applicant for inspection upon request during normal business hours
at the location for which you are applying. PI184983189
Keywords: Boise Cascade Company, Nampa , Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Homedale, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!