Woodgrain Material Handler
Company: Woodgrain- Millwork Division
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionStarting Pay $18As a family-owned company, we
want to treat you like family. This career supplies FULL benefits,
such as-- Free Life insurance – Minimum $30,000-- Education
Reimbursement- $3,000 Undergraduate, $5,250 Graduate - Scholarship
opportunities- $1,000 - Employer HSA contribution- $500-$1,500
yearly- Perfect attendance drawings (up to $500)- Referral Bonuses
(up to $500/Person)- Quarterly Bonuses (Up to 7% of earnings)- 401k
Retirement Fund- Employer match up to 3%- If you are willing to
work a swing or Graveyard shift $1 shift differential- Full Health,
Vision, Dental insurance- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability- Paid
Vacation, Sick leave and Paid Holidays- Great Lumber Discounts -
Much room for advancement. Being the Corporate location, we have
multiple departments from Wood sorting to Lamination, Paint Room to
Fabricators, Animal Bedding to Engineering Team. We invite you to
come check us out! Woodgrain Millwork started in 1954 back in Cedar
City, UT. Since then, we have grown to be one of the LARGEST
Millworks in the United States Employing over 3000 Employees
throughout the Nation. Here at Woodgrain, we manufacture Windows,
Doors, Moldings, and lots of other Building Product. Culture is
Important to us. We are looking for Ideal Team Players, who
understand what it takes to stay ambitious, motivated, Humble, and
have that desire to continually learn. Core Values:1. Safety2.
Integrity3. Servant Leadership4. Respect for People5. Customer
FocusJob DescriptionMaterial handlers are responsible for the
accurate tracking of products from arrival at Woodgrain Millwork
until departure for delivery to the customer. They ensure system
and physical inventory accuracy, properly execute inventory
directives, and provide customer service both internally and
externally. Material handlers identify, transport, and stage
products within manufacturing, warehouse, and/or receiving and
shipping areas. This position supports inventory warehouse
management and manufacturing execution. Material handlers interface
with inventory control, manufacturing, production planning and
scheduling, transportation, and sister companies.Essential Duties
- Safety (strictly enforced). Mandatory attendance of all
assigned safety training and adherence to all safety policies and
- Collaborate with team members in contributing to facility wide
production, inventory/warehouse, and quality goals.
- Ensure proper processing of all inventory movement transactions
within data management system and subsequent traveler/unit
- Manage and communicate inventory status and change information
in a timely manner.
- Recognize when a physical location item count is needed and
communicate concerns to the appropriate Inventory Control
- Expedite rush/hot orders to maintain on time delivery.
- Execute safe and accurate: picking and put away, stock
consolidation, product identification and tagging, staging,
unloading/loading of shipments, and routine maintenance and
- Locate aged, slow moving, reject, rework materials and ensure
they are utilized in accordance with directives provided by
Production Planning and Scheduling or Inventory Control
- Provide support for inventory reconciliation processes,
including formal physical inventory audits and cycle counts.
- Maintain good repair of all material handling equipment and
ensure proper repairs are completed when necessary.
- Sustain a clean and orderly work environment throughout all
areas of contact.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement projects.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be required or
- 2+ years of forklift experience.
- SAP experience a plus.Powered by JazzHRtYCjmqF5yn
Keywords: Woodgrain- Millwork Division, Nampa , Woodgrain Material Handler, Professions , Fruitland, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!