Plumber Skilled Trades Technician 2
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: May 3, 2021
OverviewSt. Luke's Health System in--Nampa, ID--is seeking
a--Plumber Skilled Trades Technician 2--to join our Building
Services team.--Unit/Position SummaryThe Skilled Trades Technician
2, under general supervision, is responsible for maintaining and
repairing facilities, buildings, and equipment for the
organization. Ensures compliance with company policies as well as
applicable state--and federal regulations.
- Under general supervision, performs repairs, modifications, and
preventative maintenance on buildings and facilities, equipment,
fixtures, and systems.
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains facility systems.
- Performs work based on dispatched service or daily/weekly work
- Reviews work as required to document specific needs (materials,
supplies, instructions, etc.).
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
- Reviews service requests for repairs and maintenance,
determines nature of problem, and recommends and perform
- May coordinate the day-to-day operations of a group of
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to
- Performs tasks that reflect substantial variety and
- Handles moderately complex issues using knowledge of procedures
and policies. Refers more complex issues to higher-level
- Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 2 years of experience in area of
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid Driver's License AND must hold a
Journeyman License in one of the following areas: Electrical,
Plumbing or HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning)
Why St. Luke'sA strong, talented staff is at the heart of St.
Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more
than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800
physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our
people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are
looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same
tradition of excellence.----*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis
of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
any other status or condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Nampa , Plumber Skilled Trades Technician 2, Professions , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!