Quality Control Technician
Company: Admiral Beverage Corporation
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business
partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best
products and services in the region. With the strength of a large
company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven
mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive
wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and
vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and
holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please
apply via your internal Workday Account.
Team D, TH-Sat, Every other Wed. 6PM-6AM
Quality Control Technician: Ensures that the production line is
producing the highest quality products in line with all food safety
and corporate guidelines by performing chemical and physical
analysis. This position requires an extremely high attention to
detail, ability to problem solve quickly in high-pressure
situations, and react quickly during these instances. This position
is exposed to production facility environment which is loud, moving
mechanical parts, toxic and caustic chemical compounds, and fumes
or airborne particles. Employees must be able to lift up to 50
pounds above shoulder level.
- Selects test samples of closures, containers, labels, and
packages from production lines following established procedures as
to time, place, and sequence.
- Measures dimensions of closures, containers, and labels with
scales and micrometers.
- Conducts abrasion tests on closures, containers, and labels
with abrasion machine.
- Measures hardness of closures and containers.
- Measures bursting strength of containers.
- Tests wet and dry tearing strengths of labels and cartons.
- Weighs filled containers to measure volume of contents.
- Checks the quality of all raw materials that come into plant
(fructose, water, cans, bottles, etc.).
- Checks the quality of all finished goods.
- Records test results and prepares graphs and charts.
- Ensure that all products leaving the plant for sale meet
established quality standards.
- Completes all required Food Safety and GMP training and
demonstrates compliance on a continual basis.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or
other supervisor at any time.
Keywords: Admiral Beverage Corporation, Nampa , Quality Control Technician, Professions , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!