Fork Lift Operator Night Shift Production NAMPA ID
Company: Admiral Beverage
Posted on: October 16, 2020
PRIMARY LOCATION:Nampa, Idaho
FORKLIFT OPERATOR: Drives a liquefied gas, gasoline, or electric
powered forklift to load and unload material for delivery and
production. This position will be responsible for the safe
operation of equipment, and an understanding of company safety
procedures, as well as ensuring accuracy of inventory count of
product and materials. Must be able to lift 60 pounds. The working
environment is usually loud. The employee is occasionally exposed
to high, precarious places, toxic or caustic chemicals, outside
weather conditions, and pressurized containers.
* Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control
movement of lifting apparatus.
* Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under,
over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or
materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load
to designated area.
* Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting
* Inventories materials on work floor/production line, and supply
workers with materials as needed.
* Loads or unloads materials in accordance with load sheets or
other appropriate directives.
* Records materials loaded and unloaded in accordance with
* Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or
* Lubricates truck, recharges batteries, or replaces liquefied gas
* Operates, maintains, cleans, and sanitizes palletizer
* Wears Company provided uniform and required sanitation and safety
devices as appropriate to comply with safety and sanitation
standards for beverage production operations.
* Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other
supervisor at any time.
Sunday thru Tuesday, every other Wednesday, 6pm to 6am
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting
diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual
contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are
committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We
administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race,
color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital
status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical
condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other status protected under federal,
state or local law. If you d like more information about your
rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE
Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Keywords: Admiral Beverage, Nampa , Fork Lift Operator Night Shift Production NAMPA ID, Professions , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!