Receptionist - Nampa 1st (Bilingual Preferred)
Company: Terry Reilly Health Services
Posted on: November 11, 2019
At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a
healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of
our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care
throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and
behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique
ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is
important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life
balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the
office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits
including options for free healthcare.GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES This
position is responsible for greeting, directing, and assisting
patients and visitors in a professional, courteous, and efficient
manner and throughout their visit. Scheduling and registering
patients, including the accurate collection of required data. Staff
will also determine eligibility for services, and counsel patients
regarding payment policies, monitoring and collection of monies
due. The receptionist is also responsible for the overall
management of the waiting room atmosphere, keeping patients
informed about wait times, and ensuring a comfortable and clean
waiting area.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work well with the public.
- Good verbal and written skills with pleasant and articulate
- Basic bookkeeping skills cash handling, posting charges, and
- Ability to use a computer, Microsoft Office products, scanner,
calculator, and multi-line telephone.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal
- Requires repetitive use of hands and ability to speak, hear,
and see.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience as a receptionist in a medical, dental, or social
- Strong bookkeeping or accounting skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bilingual abilities (English/Spanish).Terry Reilly Health
Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran
Keywords: Terry Reilly Health Services, Nampa , Receptionist - Nampa 1st (Bilingual Preferred), Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!