Line Operator Nampa, ID
Company: Admiral Beverage
Posted on: August 17, 2019
PRIMARY LOCATION:Nampa, Idaho
LINE OPERATOR: Is responsible for the safe operation of the filler,
palletizer, and packing machines. The line operator produces
beverage products that meet all food safety standards. This
position will require an individual to perform all functions of the
position meeting all safety standards. Must be able to lift up to
50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is very loud;
employee will be exposed to moving mechanical parts, airborne
particles, chemicals including caustic chemicals, and humid or wet
* Starts machine, engages feed, and observes operation.
* Inspects and evaluates operation to verify conformance to
* Notifies appropriate foreman or supervisor of immediate or
anticipated problems in production process.
* Makes minor/routine adjustments to machine controls and guides,
consistent with production and change over standard operating
Replenishes packaging supplies such as, caps, boxes, cartons, glue,
ink, or labels to ensure minimum down time.
* Mounts supplies on spindles or places supplies in hopper or other
Inspects filled container to ensure that product is packaged
according to specifications. * Removes samples of product, labels
with identifying information, and takes samples to laboratory for
* Performs minor cleaning of machine parts and surrounding
* Removes jams and stops machine in circumstance that may result in
injury to personnel or damage to equipment or product.
* Fills out and maintains required production logs and status
* Wears and utilizes appropriate safety equipment.
* Wears Company provided uniform and required sanitation and safety
devices as appropriate to comply with safety and sanitation
standards for beverage production operations.
* Completes all required Food Safety and GMP training and
demonstrates compliance on a continual basis.
* Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other
supervisor at any time.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting
diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual
contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are
committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We
administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race,
color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital
status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical
condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other status protected under federal,
state or local law. If you d like more information about your
rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE
Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Keywords: Admiral Beverage, Nampa , Line Operator Nampa, ID, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!