Mgr - Planning
Company: Plexus Corp
Posted on: July 12, 2019
PURPOSE STATEMENT: The Planning function is crucial to drive
collaboration across the overall Plexus value stream. The ability
to co-ordinate and direct resources based upon the customer demand
requirements is critical in achieving Customer Service Excellence
whilst controlling Plexus Inventory levels and potential
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Responsible for the competence, training and development of the
Planning team, and ensure the functional teams adhere to SOP and
* Facilitate collaborative processes with key functional teams
(i.e. Materials, Production, Program Management, and Finance) that
drive master production scheduling (MPS) definition.
* Provide Leadership in all Demand Management and Planning related
* Manage and provide oversight and direction to the planning team
to ensure the coordination and development to of a master
production schedule that optimizes customer satisfaction, days of
inventory and supports the site revenue plan.
* Provide Functional Management to direct reports, providing
support and leadership.
* Accountable to execute on Plexus Best People strategy, leaders
will focus on evaluating potential, driving succession planning and
ensuring that their employees receive the development and coaching
required to realize their full potential.
* Drive ERP system and data integrity.
* Monitor Revenue shipment against Plan, identifying gaps and drive
* Participate in the monthly forecast process, ensuring alignment
of operational capability.
* Feedback on team performance and conduct annual performance
* Consolidate escalations and coordinate operational prioritization
for optimal output.
* Familiarity with contractual service levels.
* Drive culture of continuous improvement throughout the team.
* Ensure the Site maintains Capacity Resource Planning tool.
* Responsible for key performance indicators such as MPS
performance, Days of Inventory, Material Overdrive, and On-time
* Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business
* Additional duties as assigned.
* A minimum of a Bachelor s degree is required.
* Three (3) years of related experience is required; One (1) or
more years of equivalent industry experience is preferred.
* APICS or equivalent certification is preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to
successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be
* Extensive working knowledge of Enterprise Requirements Planning
(ERP) and demand planning systems
* Strong Microsoft (MS) Office skills with advanced knowledge of
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Detail oriented
* Courageous and able to work with minimal direction
* Able to work in dynamic environment and across functional
* General office equipment and materials
* The work setting should consist of an office environment with
suitable lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a low noise
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is
not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent
could be asked to perform.
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing
a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus
does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse
backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake
sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas.
Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods
and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. persons. U.S.
persons are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful
permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted
asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees..
Keywords: Plexus Corp, Nampa , Mgr - Planning, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!