Hair Stylist - Karcher Village
Company: Jobs for Humanity
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Jobs for Humanity is partnering with Great Clips to build an
inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we prioritize
individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee,
Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf or Hard of
Hearing, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly,
the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. This position is open
to candidates who reside in and have the legal right to work in the
country where the job is located.
Company Name: Great Clips
Join a locally owned Great Clips - salon, the world's largest salon
brand, and be one of the GREATS! Whether you're new to the industry
or have years behind the chair...great opportunities await!!
We care about giving you GREAT flexible scheduling options:
Part/full time available
We care about work/life balance: Paid vacations & holidays
We care about developing your hairstylist skills & giving you the
tools to achieve them: Great Clips offers virtual & in person
We care about turning your passion into a career: advancement
We care about paying well: We pride ourselves on having the best
wages in the beauty industry averaging $25-$35/hr
Bring Your Skills and We'll Provide*:
- A steady flow of customers - no current clientele required
- Guaranteed hourly wages and tips
- Flexible scheduling that fits your needs (full-time and
part-time shifts may be available)
- Opportunities to sharpen your shears...err we mean skills, with
award-winning technical training and ongoing education
- Potential career advancement opportunities to help you achieve
your unique career goals. Want to be a salon manager, trainer, or
part of an artistic design team? You can make that happen.
- The ability for you to make an impact in your community
- The recognition you deserve for a job well done
*Additional benefits vary by salon location.
Hair Stylist/Barber Qualifications:
- Cosmetology and/or Barber License (licensing requirements vary
- The passion to build genuine connections with customers and
provide GREAT haircuts
- The desire to deliver a consistent Great Clips - brand
experience (don't worry, training is provided)
- The ability to work with teammates to develop a supportive and
positive salon vibe
Put your passion and skills to use in a rewarding position with a
Great Clips - salon team. JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
Keywords: Jobs for Humanity, Nampa , Hair Stylist - Karcher Village, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!