Assembly - Laborer
Company: Lippert Components
Posted on: November 24, 2022
This Position is in Nampa, Idaho, Starting pay is $19.50/ hour
Who We Are
Every decision we make rests on whether or not we're bettering the
lives and experiences of the people inside and outside of our
walls. It's the way we innovate and rethink the possibilities of
our products and services, it's the way we foster and build
relationships with our team members and our customers and it's the
way we prioritize our social impact initiatives to serve the
communities we live, work and play in. With a rapidly expanding
group of over 11,000 team members and a diverse portfolio of
best-in-class brands - we've proven, time and again, by putting
people first, our company's possibilities are truly endless.
Why We're Different
At Lippert Components, Everyone Matters. We're striving to make
lives better through meaningful relationships with our co-workers,
our customers, and our communities. LCI team members feel a deeper
sense of purpose at work, and we continue to build a better work
environment by aligning our cultural and business strategies with
the needs of our many team members. We measure success by how we
touch the lives of people inside and outside our walls.
What You'll Get
* A Company Culture Where Everyone Matters
* Career Development
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Annual Flu Immunization
* Holidays, Personal & Vacation Days
* Local & National Discounts
* Wellness Offerings
* Food Truck Days
The Assembly Laborer reports to a supervisor and is responsible
assembling components according to product specifications.
* Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly
instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering
parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
* Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading
* Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit;
fastening parts and subassemblies
* Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet
specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional
* Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance
* Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and
expediting orders for supplies
* Daily communication with supervisor regarding potential
* Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Ensures safety measures are followed to protect personnel and
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing quality and timely
* Perform other duties as directed by supervisor and management
* Maintains the highest standard of personal conduct in performing
* Willingness to be flexible with schedule in order to meet
* Commitment to ensuring jobs are completed accurately within
* Possesses the physical stamina and perseverance to handle
* Proactive in avoiding mistakes that should be anticipated rather
* Encourages a positive rather than negative viewpoint
* Ability to work well with others while pursuing common goal
* Communicates honestly, openly, and consistently
This position has no supervisory responsibilities upon hiring,
however, potential direct reports are a possibility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk and hear. This position is very active and
requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching,
crawling, and climbing all day. The employee may have to lift
and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
* Can be hot or cold depending on outside environmental
* Will be exposed to a loud and noisy environment
* May be interrupted frequently to meet needs and request of
personnel and management
* Work area is busy and noisy making it challenging to
* Peak times may require longer work period in order to meet the
* Continued interruptions require effective stress management with
focus on obtaining goals.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and the expected work hours are 40
hours per week, Monday through Friday; weekend and overnight work
is also necessary.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
* High school diploma or GED
* Up to 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
* Able to identify that product meets quality and productivity
* Ability to use hand tools
* Ability to focus on details to guarantee production of high
* Ability to read and follow documented procedures and
* Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to
assure delivery requirements
* Willing and available to work overtime to reach goals
* Clear communication (oral and written) skills
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) plus
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
No further eligibility qualifications for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be able to pass EVerify.
LCI provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and
applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other legally protected category.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.a
Pay Group : AAP/EEO Statement
Lippert provides equal employment opportunity to all team members
and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry,
age, genetic information, disability, citizen status, veteran
status, military service, marital status or any other legally
protected category as established by federal, state, or local law.
This policy governs all employment decisions, including
recruitment, hiring, job assignment, compensation, training,
promotion, discipline, transfer, leave-of-absence, access to
benefits, layoff, recall, termination and other personnel matters.
All employment and personnel-related decisions are based solely
upon legitimate, job-related factors, such as skill, ability, past
performance, and length of service with Lippert.
Lippert's strong commitment to equal employment opportunity
requires a commitment by each individual team member. Compliance
with the letter and spirit of this policy is required of all team
members. Violations of this policy should be immediately reported
to your leader or to any member of leadership. Team members who
violate this policy will be subject to disciplinary action, up to
and including termination of employment.
Keywords: Lippert Components, Nampa , Assembly - Laborer, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!