CNA/Nurse Apprentice Cardiac Monitoring Unit Part Time, Nights
Company: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Employment Type: Part time Shift: 12 Hour Night Shift
Description: At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for
people who are living out their calling. We want you to be
passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your
potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on
exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
The Support Associate role supports the clinical staff at the unit
level by performing clerical, receptionist and patient service
coordination. The position performs various nursing care services
and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the
personal needs and comfort of patients, as those of the Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP)
under the direction and supervision of the licensed nurse. Skills,
Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Nursing student who
has completed at least one clinical rotation or Certified Nursing
Assistant Certification required.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for HealthCare
Provider (BLS/HCP) certification required.
- Six months Certified Nursing Assistant experience in an acute
care setting preferred.
- Recent experience in an acute care setting and/or working with
pediatric patients preferred.
- Knowledge of medical and/or business record keeping.
- Medical Terminology preferred.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people under adverse
- Basic computer skills. Essential Functions:
- Meets Health System's Guiding Behaviors and Caring Standards
including interpersonal communication and professional conduct
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all
assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult, and
Geriatric as applicable).
- Revenue Management: ensures the accuracy of documenting
services and supplies provided to the patients.
- Facilitates the delivery of patient care by communicating
patients' needs and requests to appropriate personnel and other
- Provides direct patient care as delegated to and supervised by
licensed nursing personnel.
- Provides direct high quality service to Licensed Independent
Practitioner (LIP) to assist in patient care activities.
- Facilitates high quality customer service, communicating
clearly with patients and families.
- Removes non controlled medications from deliver points (such as
tube stations) and hands directly to RN or places in secure
location. Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions. Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Saint Alphonsus Health System, Nampa , CNA/Nurse Apprentice Cardiac Monitoring Unit Part Time, Nights, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!