CNA Telemetry Full-Time Nights
Company: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:12 Hour Night ShiftDescription:At
Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are
living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming
to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these
virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest
quality of care.
The Support Associate role supports the clinical staff at the unit
level by performing clerical, receptionist and patient service
coordination. The position performs various nursing care services
and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the
personal needs and comfort of patients, as those of the Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP)
under the direction and supervision of the licensed nurse.***$1500
Sign On Bonus offered to external new hires for this
position***Skills, Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
- Nursing student who has completed at least one clinical
rotation or Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for HealthCare
Provider (BLS/HCP) certification required.
- Six months Certified Nursing Assistant experience in an acute
care setting preferred.
- Recent experience in an acute care setting and/or working with
pediatric patients preferred.
- Knowledge of medical and/or business record keeping.
- Medical Terminology preferred.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people under adverse
- Basic computer skills.Essential Functions:
- Meets Health System's Guiding Behaviors and Caring Standards
including interpersonal communication and professional conduct
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all
assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult, and
Geriatric as applicable).
- Revenue Management: ensures the accuracy of documenting
services and supplies provided to the patients.
- Facilitates the delivery of patient care by communicating
patients' needs and requests to appropriate personnel and other
- Provides direct patient care as delegated to and supervised by
licensed nursing personnel.
- Provides direct high quality service to Licensed Independent
Practitioner (LIP) to assist in patient care activities.
- Facilitates high quality customer service, communicating
clearly with patients and families.
- Removes non controlled medications from deliver points (such as
tube stations) and hands directly to RN or places in secure
location.Colleagues of Saint Alphonsus Health System enjoy
competitive compensation with a full benefits package and
opportunity for growth throughout SAHS and Trinity Health. Visit to
learn more about the benefits, culture and career development
opportunities available to you at Saint Alphonsus Health
System.Saint Alphonsus and Trinity Health are committed to
promoting diversity in its workforce and to providing an inclusive
work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity
and respect. We are committed to recruit and retain a diverse staff
reflective of the communities we serve. Saint Alphonsus and Trinity
Health are equal opportunity employers and prohibit discrimination
against any individual with regard to race, color, religion,
gender, marital status, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.Our
Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health is a family of
115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians
across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our
colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values,
traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the
communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce
positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a
different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these
differences often lead to innovative solutions.Our dedication to
diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and
education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and
accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier
Keywords: Saint Alphonsus Health System, Nampa , CNA Telemetry Full-Time Nights, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!