MRI Technologist - $33-62 per hour
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: November 23, 2022
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a MRI Technologist for a job
in Nampa, Idaho.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: MRI Technologist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, evenings
- Employment Type: Permanent
St. Luke's Health System in NAMPA is seeking a MRI Technologist to
join our team!
Shift - Evening - 12:30pm-11pm
- Sign on Bonus for external hires!
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following
your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and
nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to
assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail
of each procedure, may include informed consent as well as pre-and
- Ensure patient is properly dressed and screened before entering
MRI safety zone 3.
- Verify completeness and accuracy of MRI patient screening
- May assist provider during invasive procedures.
- Research and document patient's medical history to assure that
the patient is safe to be in the MRI environment.
- Adhere to MRI safety zones (1-4) per policy.
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient.
Ensure proper patient positioning, coil selection and coil
positioning. Consult provider as needed.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as
- Perform daily equipment inspections. Participate in call
rotation as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: None
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) and
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
- OR American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Technologists (ARMRIT) certification.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
The city of Nampa, in Canyon County, is located on the west end of
the beautiful Treasure Valley. Approximately 30 minutes from the
capital city of Boise, it features the perfect mixture of rural and
urban living and boasts the strongest agricultural economies in the
entire state.-- This being Idaho's largest metropolitan area.--
Nampa offers a rich environment with endless natural beauty, local
history, culture and economic well-being.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
St. Luke's Health System Job ID #2022-65574. Pay package is based
on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: MRI Technologist - NAMPA/ FT EveningAbout St.
Luke's Health SystemA strong, talented staff is at the heart of St.
Luke's Health System. We are Idaho's largest employer with more
than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800
physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our
people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are
looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same
tradition of excellence.Benefits
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Discount program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Referral bonus
- Guaranteed Hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Medical benefits
- 403b retirement plan
- Dental benefits
- Sick pay
- Vision benefits
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Nampa , MRI Technologist - $33-62 per hour, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!