eLearning Instructional Designer
Company: Albertsons Companies
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in
retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our
team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a
retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in
the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and
delivering great service.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
As a Manager of the Instructional Design and E-Learning Process,
you are passionate about developing others through various
platforms and you are excited by the opportunity to create
relevant, cutting-edge learning experiences through various
technology platforms. You will create learning experiences that
excite our associates about their job, the Company, and serving
customers. You will build strong relationships with subject matter
experts, vendors and other partners to identify and analyze
training needs. You will manage Learning projects where you will
complete all phases of the instructional design process and you
will work with business partners to meet objectives and timelines.
You will work with close-knit corporate training team and
divisional training teams from around the country to create
innovative and engaging curriculum using a variety of learning
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Analyze, design, develop, and implement job specific training
content for retail and supply chain and manufacturing
- Consult with business partners to identify the direction of the
learning solution for the training lifecycle, which may
- Assist in defining scope, messaging, and program/project
- Perform learner and needs analysis to identify skill gaps and
key learning objectives.
- Work with subject matter experts and/or 3rd party vendors to
design curriculum using appropriate learning modalities for the
- Apply project management standards that keeps project team
informed by communicating status and results.
- Assist with the development and support of our Learning
EXPERIENCE THAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree with course work completed in instructional
design, organizational performance/workplace learning,
e-learning/learning technologies, measuring learning performance or
equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years' experience in training and development, organization
development, analyzing business needs, technical writing skills,
designing and delivering training interventions, and gathering
feedback on effectiveness, and managing business or training
- Experience creating and implementing training using virtual
reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) preferred
- Professional certifications in Training and Development
- Demonstrated experience developing training that focuses on
customer service, accuracy, and productivity.
- Experience working in a multi-location business environment
- You communicate appropriately and effectively with all areas
and levels of management
- You know how to determine and apply appropriate training
methodologies based on the project/need -- eLearning, virtual
reality, micro learning, ILT, virtual training, OTJ training,
- You have used Articulate/Storyline 360, Canva, Vyond, Adobe
Creative Cloud, Microsoft 365 (Office Apps) and you are quick and
unafraid to learn new technologies
- Experience training retail or frontline associates in multiple
locations is a plus
Keywords: Albertsons Companies, Nampa , eLearning Instructional Designer, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!