CNA Monitor Tech ICU - PRN, Nights
Company: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Employment Type:Part timeShift:Night ShiftDescription:At Saint
Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living
out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to
work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these
virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest
quality of care.The Monitor Technician ensures that visual and/or
audio monitoring of cardiac patterns for CCU and telemetry patients
is maintained throughout the shift. The incumbent will also assist
in overall Unit Coordination interfacing closely with physicians,
nursing service personnel, visitors, and all other facility
departments. The Monitor Technician provides unit support by
coordinating clerical and other related activities to maintain the
general organization of the department. The Monitor Technician
functions as a center for communication.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE,
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED
- CNA certification in the state of Oregon required.
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification.
- Knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Must possess good communication skills, both written and
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the
Organizational Mission, Core Values, and Vision in behaviors,
practices, policies and decisions.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all
assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult and
Geriatric as applicable).
- Maintains visual and/or audio monitoring of cardiac patterns
for CCU and telemetry patients.
- Prepares EKG strip samples for patient charts by identifying
and measuring cardiac patterns for PR, QRS and QT intervals, rate
- Assists in overall department organization and direction by
prioritizing of duties, assuring accurate flow of information,
anticipation of needs department and planning activities.
- Accurately enters unit charges, Facilitates the delivery of
patient care by communicating patients' needs and requests to
appropriate personnel and other hospital departments.
- Provides CNA assistance as required by patient acuity and staff
mix and to maintain CNA certification. Documentation is legible,
complete and accurate.
- Work independently with a high degree of accuracy.Our
Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health is a family of
115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians
across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our
colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values,
traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the
communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce
positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a
different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these
differences often lead to innovative solutions.Our dedication to
diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and
education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and
accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier
Keywords: Saint Alphonsus Health System, Nampa , CNA Monitor Tech ICU - PRN, Nights, Other , Ontario, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!