CT Technologist Full Time - Weekend Grave Yard
Company: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Night ShiftDescription:At Saint
Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living
out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to
work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these
virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest
quality of care.Sign on bonus and Relocation Allowance availableThe
- Performs procedures on patients of all ages, according to
approved protocols, radiation safety, and established exam
- Schedules and obtains history from patients.
- Evaluates the appropriateness of requested exams to assist
- Maintains knowledge of equipment and instruments/supplies
pertinent to high quality exams.
- Provides effective internal and external patient communication
consistent with age and mental capacity.
- May travel between SAHS sites.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND
- Registered as a Computed Tomography (CT) by the American
Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers certification from
either AHA, ARC or the Military Training Network is required at
hire unless currently certified in ACLS and/or PALS or as defined
in the SAHS Certification Crosswalk.
- Colleague must obtain an Oregon license within 90 days of hire
and may not provide any services in Oregon without an active Oregon
- Colleague must obtain and maintain an active, unrestricted
Oregon license prior to providing any services in Oregon.ESSENTIAL
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the
Organization's Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviors, practices,
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all
assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric
- Revenue Management: ensures the accuracy of documenting
services and supplies provided to the patients. Performs ordered
procedures according to subspecialty protocols and procedures,
ensuring that optimum exams are acquired in an efficient and timely
manner. This includes being competent in the working up and
performance of 3D imaging files as presented across the SAHS
system. This could include providing general radiology imaging at
select hospitals within SAHS by assignment.
- Draws blood samples for processing and obtains IV access for
administration of contrast.
- Responds to all patient care according to medical center's
policies and procedures for patient care including, but not limited
to, Code Blue Preparedness, Universal Precautions, Radiation Safety
Standards and CPR.
- Keeps accurate and updated documentation of medications on
inventory and medications utilized.
- Must be able to work independently. Schedules patients and
radiologists for procedures, utilizing specialty area and
departmental scheduling protocols.Our Commitment to Diversity and
InclusionTrinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and
nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because
we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to
recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language
preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve
and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We
also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and
perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to
innovative solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention,
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Saint Alphonsus Health System, Nampa , CT Technologist Full Time - Weekend Grave Yard, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!