Company: TekWissen Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionOverview: Tek Wissen Group is a workforce
management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in
the world. Our client Limited is an oilfield services company and
has more than 140 nationalities working in more than 120 countries.
This Client has four principal executive offices located in Paris,
Houston, London, and The Hague. This Client is the world's largest
offshore drilling company. Job Title: Storekeeper Work Location:
Carlin NV 89822 Duration: 6 months Job Type: Full time Job
- Storekeeper is responsible for product and material handling
and movement within the warehouse in compliance with established
policies, procedures and standards. This person inspects and
accepts incoming shipments, and performs material fulfillment upon
Product Line request. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform unpacking, inspecting, labelling, receiving, storing,
picking, packing, issuing, disposing of, and cycle counting of
- Accept supplier deliveries, checking items received are in
suitable condition and match the packing list or purchase order;
- Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued
with correct and complete documentation.
- Optimize warehouse bin locations to improve efficiency and
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and
in shipping and receiving areas.
- Perform inventory cycle counting and support periodic physical
- As directed by supervisor, perform tasks associated with
Kitting and Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials
- Investigate and resolve local inventory and warehouse issues as
requested by supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with established polices, procedures and
- Operate a forklift or other materials handling equipment on
completion of training and certification. Qualifications and
- High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED),
related experience preferred
- Basic PC literacy and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be physically able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. above
and below shoulder height, and perform continuous standing,
walking, reaching, and bending.
- Ability to read, interpret, and carry out written and oral
instructions; write legibly; prepare and maintain routine records;
estimate department needs; determine the quality and quantity of
materials received in relation to prescribed specifications;
performs accurate arithmetical calculations; work under pressure;
maintain good working relationships with supervisors and peers,
organize and prioritize work; and light machinery that may include
a forklift Tek Wissen Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.
Keywords: TekWissen Group, Nampa , Storekeeper, Other , Carlin, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!