Company: Home Instead
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Name:Overnight CaregiverListing:Home Instead is looking for
caring and compassionate Care Professional -to become a part of our
team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults
throughout our community. - Home Instead provides a variety of
non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and
meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care*No previous experience necessary - skills
training provided by Home Instead*
Referal bonus, paid training, continued education and more!
Requirements to be a Care Professional:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insuranceWe
have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and
benefits. - Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity
EOE. - Drug-free workplace. - -
Call for information 208-888-9962Each Home Instead franchise is
independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Nampa , Overnight Caregiver, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!