Company: CTI Foods
Posted on: June 16, 2022
CTI Foods Overview
We are a customer focused custom manufacturer of quality food
products to exacting standards that delight our customer and their
The people of CTI Foods are our #1 ingredient that drive us to be
the best custom food and culinary solutions team that has seven
food processing facilities and over 1,800 employees from
California, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
We are a company that "Thinks Big and Acts Small." Employees are
treated like family. In order to succeed, it takes every person
working together, being nimble, and executing at the highest
levels. It is our responsibility to provide you every opportunity
and resource to achieve that success.
Make an impact from day ONE at CTI Foods!
We are currently seeking Production Associates to join our team 1st
& 2nd Shift Entry Level Positions. Pay is $15.00 - $16.50 per hour
depending on shift and position. Apply NOW!
We are located at 22303 HWY 95 Wilder, ID 83676
Responsible for the safe production and quality of food through the
operation, maintenance and sanitation of food production and
packaging equipment. May perform the following tasks including
lifting, stacking, dumping, pushing and pulling of boxes. Adhere to
all GMP, HACCP, safety, regulatory, and company policies and
- Follow all company Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing
Practices (GMP's) and adhere to JSA guidelines.
- Follow all SOP's (standard operating procedures) for the
operation of the equipment used
- Produce high quality products in a safe and healthful
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as
- Follow specific machine operating procedures and make
adjustments as necessary
- Follow daily set up and/or shutdown procedures
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor or team leader
- No experience needed
- Analytical and numerical skills: ability to perform
mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) in
different units of measurement
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to lift heavy equipment, to bend, and to stand or walk
for long periods of time
- Willingness to work in shifts (late or early hours, weekends,
and overtime if necessary)
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Must be able to work in cold or hot environment
- Must be able to stand during work shift
- Shift hours and days off subject to change
- COVID Vaccination preferred.
Great benefits, 401K, time off, etc.! Associated topics: blender,
cheese, cook, dining room, food processing, ice cream, kitchen,
meat, meat cutter, pastry
Keywords: CTI Foods, Nampa , Production Associate, Other , Wilder, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!