Licensed Water Operations Supervisor - Ontario, OR
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Posted on: November 15, 2021
At Jacobs, we don't settle - always looking beyond to raise the
bar and deliver with excellence. We apply our expertise and
knowledge as welook intothe future with great optimism and focus.
We don't settle until we give our best and know that we're making a
Jacobs is seeking a Licensed Water Treatment Supervisor to join our
treatment team in Ontario OR. As the WTP Supervisor you'll work
with project staff to oversee compliance reporting, maintenance of
equipment and quality control testing. Partnering with other team
members and our client, you'll apply knowledge of the principles,
methods and tools employed in the general operation of engines,
pumps, valves, motors and related equipment, water process control,
permit compliance, and safe work practices. You'll also have the
opportunity to: monitor, record and operate the Water treatment
plant, Booster stations, SCADA system; diagnose operating problems
and direct effective correction procedures; prepare required
reports and maintain complete recordkeeping procedures; analyze
recording instrument readings and laboratory test results and
adjust various plant processes accordingly; perform plant
inspections to determine efficiency of operations, cleanliness, and
maintenance activities including remedial action in emergencies;
supervise, evaluate and train employees and perform other duties as
Bring your team-focus, adaptability, and commitment to excellence,
and we'll help you grow what drives you - and deliver the world's
most challenging Operations Management projects, together.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Oregon Water Treatment Level 2 Certification with the ability
to obtain a Level 3
- Five years of experience in operating a water treatment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Valid State Driver's License
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
- Knowledge and experience in the principles and practices of
Water treatment operations; chemical feed systems; general
maintenance and operation of booster stations; safe work
- Experience in Compliance Monitoring and Reporting including
preparing and reviewing MOR (Monthly Operating Reports)
- Knowledge of computer software including but not limited to
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, data management systems and be able
to operate plant PLC's and SCADA systems.
- Experience in utilizing CMMS Programs (Maintenance Connect) for
preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and motivate teams and to
respond to emergency situations
- Experience working with a surface Water treatment
Keywords: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., Nampa , Licensed Water Operations Supervisor - Ontario, OR, Other , Ontario, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!