URGENTLY HIRING Batcher, Syrup Builder (FT) (Rotating schedule) Nampa, ID
Company: Admiral Beverage Corporation
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business
partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best
products and services in the region. With the strength of a large
company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven
mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive
wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and
vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and
holidays, and much, much more!Current Admiral Beverage Employees
(excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday
Account.We take pride in our impactful, rewarding
culture---employing diverse people doing diverse jobs in diverse
markets. Join our team for the best benefits in the beverage
industry: tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 per year), health
insurance, 401K, PTO, and many other great perks! Apply today and
grow with us! Let us invest in you.Job Description Primary
Location:Nampa, IdahoSyrup Batcher: This position will be
responsible for the Preparing of bulk quantities of beverage
products for packaging by performing the following duties. The
employee frequently is required to walk, reach with hands and arms,
and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit;
climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or
smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25
pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and
occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to
adjust focus. Counts full goods and raw materials in stock and
posts totals to inventory records.
- Mixes beverage concentrate and other ingredients to produce
syrup by following established recipes and procedures.
- Makes mathematical calculation to make adjustments in recipe
amounts based on the size of the batch to be mixed in order to meet
- Cleans, sanitizes and operates the batch room and equipment in
compliance with F.D.A. and G.M.P. standards.
- Evaluates prepared syrup as to texture, appearance, flavor, and
other specified standards.
- Records amount and kinds of ingredients, coding data and other
appropriate information on Batch Sheets and other required Syrup
- Receives and secures inventory.
- Manages syrup inventory to ensure optimum use of ingredients in
accordance with code dates.
- Samples shipments to verify weights, measures, coding data, and
other evaluations for product control.
- Wears and utilizes appropriate safety equipment.
- Wears Company provided uniform and presents a professional
image to customers and the work place.
- Completes all required Food Safety and GMP training and
demonstrates compliance on a continual basis.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or
other supervisor at any time.12 Hour Shifts, E/O Wed, Th-Sat, 6pm
to 6am. Shift Differential! Retention Bonus! We want to know how
you heard about us! Be sure to select an option when you fill out
your application- Employee Referral,--Social Media,--Indeed,
ZipRecruiter, or CareerBuilder #CB--
Keywords: Admiral Beverage Corporation, Nampa , URGENTLY HIRING Batcher, Syrup Builder (FT) (Rotating schedule) Nampa, ID, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!