Posted on: October 4, 2021
Select Staffing has an immediate opening for an
Accountant for a local College in the Nampa area.
Pay: $20.00-$25.00 HR DOE
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00 pm-5:00
Position Summary: The Accountant I will apply
general principles of accounting to review and analyze financial
information and prepare financial reports. This position will
perform a variety of duties that involve multi-tasking with
efficiency and maintaining accuracy. The application of financial
knowledge will be required to support the Business Office team with
various accounting related tasks.
- Conduct monthly review and reconciliation of work orders.
- Compile and analyze accounting information and related system
reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Monitor budgets to ensure expenditures are reasonable and meet
with Budget Managers to review applicable reports.
- Conduct daily review of cash receipts and facilitate
adjustments as needed.
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations and analysis on
a timely basis.
- Recognize and resolve accounting discrepancies and prepare
reconciling journal entries.
- Provide back up support for Business Office functions which may
include cashiering, invoicing and support to accounting
- Associates degree in Accounting or related field and/or 2-3
years accounting experience.
- Must have excellent computer skills including Microsoft
- Must be detail-oriented, have the ability to maintain composure
under pressure and be able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Higher Education/Community College
- Ability to travel to different Office locations throughout the
Keywords: SelectStaffing, Nampa , Accounting I, Other , NAMPA, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!