Patient Access Support Specialist
Company: Terry Reilly Health Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a
healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of
our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care
throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and
behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique
ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is
important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life
balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the
office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits
including options for free healthcare.
Under the direction of the Operations team, this position is
responsible for providing general customer service and
assisting/resolving both inbound patient calls and inquiries as
well as in person patient visits. Provides customer support to
visitors in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner and
throughout the patient visit. Scheduling and registering patients,
including the accurate collection of required data. Staff will also
determine eligibility for services, and counsel patients regarding
payment policies, monitoring and collection of monies due as
- Proven record of customer service excellence including good
verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer software programs
including HER, Microsoft Office products, scanner, calculator, and
- Ability to read and follow oral and written instructions both
over the phone and in person.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems, including
but not limited to: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong ability to work well under pressure, to prioritize,
multitask, and escalate competing duties.
- Sensitivity to unique or specialized patient populations.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous experience in a Healthcare or social services
- Previous experience with both billing and EHR systems.
- Bilingual abilities (English/Spanish).
- Previous experience working with at risk populations.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Terry Reilly Health Services, Nampa , Patient Access Support Specialist, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!