Hospitality Aide - Payette Healthcare of Cascadia
Company: Cascadia Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provides support and assistance to Nursing Department and
Note: All employees of Cascadia Healthcare are required to
submit and be cleared to work in the facility per each states
specific background check requirements prior to contact with
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Six months experience in a long-term care or hospitality
- Check-in all staff, visitors and vendors before they enter the
Labels resident clothing and belongings, completes resident
inventory of belongings list.
Distributes personal and facility laundry.
Passes meal trays and offers basic tray set-up.
Serves food and busses dishes in the dining room.
Transports/escorts residents to areas within the facility, e.g.
dining areas, activities, resident care conferences, etc.
Assists residents to interact with activity programming.
- Stocks resident supplies.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards
set out in the Companys Code of Business Conduct, its policies and
procedures, , applicable federal and state laws, and applicable
Keywords: Cascadia Healthcare, Nampa , Hospitality Aide - Payette Healthcare of Cascadia, Other , Payette, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!