IT Support Specialist I
Company: Terry Reilly Health Services
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a
healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of
our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care
throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and
behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique
ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is
important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life
balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the
office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits
including options for free healthcare.
Provides support to end users on a variety of IT issues.
Installs, maintains and troubleshoots standard hardware and
software on Terry Reilly computer systems.
- Experience with Windows Clients, Microsoft Office, and basic
- Proven customer service skills and ability to follow up,
multitask, and prioritize.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and
- Self-starter and a problem solver.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Experience providing user support for Microsoft Windows and
- Experience maintaining and repairing computer hardware.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Terry Reilly Health Services, Nampa , IT Support Specialist I, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!