Population Health Support Specialist I (Bilingual Preferred)
Company: Terry Reilly Health Services
Posted on: June 9, 2021
At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a
healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of
our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care
throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and
behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique
ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is
important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life
balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the
office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits
including options for free healthcare.
The Population Health Data Specialist I is responsible for
supporting Terry Reilly's population health strategy and framework
to meet the corporate goals of continuous quality improvement for
populations, decreasing the cost of care, and enhancing the patient
and provider experience. This position works closely with the data
analytic team, administrative team, and clinical care teams to
increase data availability from electronic medical records and
other systems. The Population Health Data Specialist will work to
turn data insight into action through the use and development of
technology to better segment populations, improve quality, increase
patient engagement, and successfully address population health
needs. This position requires the ability to investigate and
resolve discrepancies, think critically and analytically, and
- High School diploma or GED completed
- Minimum one-year experience in the medical field with knowledge
of medical terminology and abbreviations and understanding of
patient flow processes.
- Ability to appropriately communicate and deescalate irritated
or frustrated clients; to work under stressful conditions.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply established professional
customer service concepts, principals and practices.
- Ability to prioritize and execute a variety of tasks
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to navigate: Excel, Word and electronic health record
- Keen organizational skills.
- Ability to read, write and communicate clearly.
- Graduate of a medical-related degree, certification or training
- One or more years in a medical community health clinic
- Experience working with homeless or migrant populations.
- Electronic health record experience.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Terry Reilly Health Services, Nampa , Population Health Support Specialist I (Bilingual Preferred), Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!