School-Based Therapist - Melba Clinic and Elementary & High School Students
Company: Terry Reilly Health Services
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Idaho's Capital, Boise, is known for its diverse community and
vibrant downtown amenities. Boise is a thriving community, and has
been repeatedly ranked as one of the top cities in the nation to
live in. The Greenbelt hugs the Boise River for more than thirty
miles snaking through the center of the city, and to the north the
Boise foothills offer miles of hiking and biking trails for
everyone to enjoy. From our warm, vibrant summers to snowy,
blue-bird days on the mountain, Boise encompasses all amenities for
families. Not only is there plenty to do in our enthusiastic
downtown, but the rural communities only a short drive away are
known for their welcoming, lively environments! Come see all that
the Treasure Valley has to offer!
Development of a school-based therapy program with an emphasis
on individual, group and family treatment. Provide behavioral
health services and/or consultation, treatment, intervention, and
prevention services to school aged children and their families in
order to improve psychosocial functioning. Provide coordination of
care with Terry Reilly medical and behavioral health clinic.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare
criminal background check.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or
- Current professional license in the state of Idaho (LPC,
- Two years assessment and counseling experience (may include
school internship in a Master's program)
- Experience formulating a 5-Axis DSM IV diagnosis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with disenfranchised populations.
- Valid LCSW, LCPC or equivalent in the State of Idaho.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Three or more years' experience assessing and counseling
- Experience providing behavioral health services to
- Training or certifications in trauma-informed interventions
(such as EMDR or DBT).
- Experience working in a medical setting, community health
setting, or as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of computer and email systems, as well as EMR.
- Knowledge of community resources, including those for the
migrant and farm worker populations.
- Familiarity with State of Idaho Health & Welfare Mental Health
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Terry Reilly Health Services, Nampa , School-Based Therapist - Melba Clinic and Elementary & High School Students, Other , Melba, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!