General Laborer/Equipment Operator
Company: US Ecology, Inc.
Location: Grand View
Posted on: June 8, 2021
You are a flexible, focused multi-tasker who likes working
outdoors as much as possible. You enjoy a fast-paced environment
where your team counts on you to be organized. You like doing
different tasks throughout the day and operating a fork lift is
something you enjoy (or want to learn how to do)! People have
commended you on your attention to detail, and you don't mind a
little bit of paperwork. You're looking for a job that provides
extensive training and room for growth!
Day in the Life:
After clocking in and grabbing your favorite morning beverage,
you can expect to:
- Head to the locker room and gear up in your uniform
- Meet with your supervisor to review daily tasks and safety
- Begin the day's paperwork
- Meet and direct drivers arriving at the facility
- Verifying accuracy of materials and paperwork
- Analyze material coming in
- Collect waste samples and send to the lab
- Interpret regulations for material
- Offload drums, boxes, totes, etc. in an organized and safe
- Operate a forklift and/or loader
- Complete other duties as assigned
What you need to apply
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- 1 year of general labor experience preferred
- Comfort wearing a respirator as needed
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Keywords: US Ecology, Inc., Nampa , General Laborer/Equipment Operator, Other , Grand View, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!