Cook - Cascadia of Nampa
Company: Cascadia Healthcare
Posted on: June 8, 2021
A cook prepares and serves food using proper food handling and
food safety techniques for residents, as well as for employees and
special events. The prepared food is expected to taste good and be
served at the proper temperature and in an attractive manner in
accordance with established standards. Maintains a clean and safe
working environment in accordance with established standards.
Note: All employees of Cascadia Healthcare are required to
submit and be cleared to work in the facility per each states
specific background check requirements prior to contact with
Performance Reviews after 90 days and annually
12 hour shifts
401k, Vision, Dental, Health Insurance
- FORCE for Good company culture
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To be totally responsible for the preparation and presentation
of all meals service at the required times and to the required
standard as detailed on the menu, ensuring quantities and portions
are as per specification
- To ensure that the Company and Statutory Regulations pertaining
to the safe and hygienic operation of the kitchen areas are adhered
to by all members of staff and visitors in the absence of
- To assist the management when required with planning menus,
orders, and receiving, checking and storing deliveries as
- To ensure all work areas and surfaces areas clean and tidy as
is practical at all times, especially at the end of the
- To assist the Management to monitor the performance of staff
and provide training and coaching as necessary.
- To report and where possible take action for any incidents of
accident, fire, loss, theft, damage, unfit food, or any other
irregularities when on duty.
Keywords: Cascadia Healthcare, Nampa , Cook - Cascadia of Nampa, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!