Company: Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
"You are applying for work with Rubico Inc, a franchisee of Papa
Murphy's, not Papa Murphy's International, Inc., or any of its
affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage
and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Papa Murphy's is different on purpose. Not only because we make
our pizzas completely from scratch with fresh ingredients at over
1,300 locations nationwide, but because we do it with swagger. We
know our product is better than our competitors. The fact that our
pizza is take 'n' bake adds to the quality of our pies and to the
convenience for our guests. At Papa Murphy's, we don't think it's
cheesy to love where you work. Bringing happiness to guests one
fresh pizza at a time is a great start, but the Crew Member role
has many other rewarding benefits as well.
In this lively support role, the Crew Member champions Papa
Murphy's commitment to quality, service, integrity, and teamwork
- Show off your organization skills by prioritizing and
completing tasks, which if not done could jeopardize the stores
- Be by the book, with sanitation, food, and safety
- Foster a welcoming environment, were every guest is special,
all areas are neat, and all pizzas are the very best they can
"Front of House"
- Master all stations, preparing pizzas, handling transactions,
making menu suggestions to enhance guests experience.
- Share specials, add-on sales, loyalty and other beneficial
programs with guests.
- Go the extra step to open the door or carry pizzas out to
guests' cars to demonstrate the care Papa Murphy's has for the
- Follow proper transaction procedures for all methods of
"Back of House"
- Master the Papa Murphy's standards for safely operating, and
cleaning all equipment.
- Follow all procedures for making, prepping, storing, rotating
all products to ensure quality.
- Perform the duties of the runner or dish person as whenever
What we bring to the table
- Work within your local community
- No late hours, ovens, grease traps, or public restrooms
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team
Foundations of your career
- Desire to be a team player with a great attitude!
- Ability to build positive relationships with supervisors,
co-workers, and guests!
- We'd like you to be knowledgeable in food safety. So, a food
handlers' card and/or ServeSafe certified is preferred, but not
- Regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables
and equipment, sweeping and mopping.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance at work.
The intent of this job description is to provide a
representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that
will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a
declaration of the total of the specific duties and
responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be
directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically
presented in this description.
Papa Murphy's International, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc., Nampa , Crew Member, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!