The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage
companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global
sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted
producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for
over 150 years. While Kraft Heinz is co-headquartered in Chicago
and Pittsburgh, our brands are truly global, with products produced
and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include
condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment
beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous
other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including
Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia, Lunchables, Velveeta,
Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida, Kool-Aid, Jell-O,
Primal Kitchen, and Classico, among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To
sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing
this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative
thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide
meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise
Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable
practices that extend to every facet of our business, our
consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the
food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you
share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a
legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to
do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream
big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern
to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to
think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained
success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every
day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve.
You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to
lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every
level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave
a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're
supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our
collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Graveyard and Swingshift Positions are available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timekeepers track and manage employee hours and schedules for
- These employees work closely with HR and finance
- Responsible for compiling and tracking employee work time and
- Collect and analyze data using timesheets, spreadsheets and
- Will track employee vacation time and sick time for the
purposing of ensuring proper payment.
- Must be extremely reliable since they are dealing with
time-related issues and employee schedules.
- Timekeepers must be capable of multitasking, planning and
organizing details while communicating effectively with co-workers
- Adjust (hours) hours worked and any time off (leave) an
employee has recorded
- View an employee's vacation, sick leave, and comp time balances
and total hours worked.
- Assist supervisors with questions regarding their employee's
- Modify custom fields such as overtime and meal break
- Create custom Hyper finds to view select employees based on a
set of requirements in the timekeeping system
- Ensure that all employees are accounted for and that time
sheets accurately reflect hours worked. In addition, the timekeeper
may need to communicate with department heads to verify overtime
hours or missed hours, both paid and unpaid.
- Monitor payroll data for discrepancies or unusual occurrences
to ensure accuracy and maintain correct information.
- Flag payroll submissions for excess hours, and reports these
issues to their supervisor and the human resources department.
- Timekeepers must have knowledge in accounting and payroll data
- Knowledge in administrative skills such as operating computers,
10-key calculators, word processing and proficiency with Excel
- It is imperative for timekeepers to know personnel compensation
and benefits relating to hours worked.
- Knowledge of mathematical reasoning and analytical skills are
needed to avoid any errors during work.
- High School Diploma or GED required and 2-3 years' applicable
Ontario - Hourly
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity