Dishwasher & Dietary Aide
Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Location: Baker City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
To maintain clean, sanitary conditions in the kitchen including
all china, silverware, glassware, pots, pans and equipment. This
position reports to the Executive Chef or Dining Services
- Maintain sanitary condition of dishes, utensils, glasses, pots,
pans, equipment and kitchen in accordance with Senior Lifestyle
- Safely and efficiently operates dish washing machine according
to procedure manual.
- Ensures proper soap and rinse chemicals are loaded for
- Removes from service any dishes, utensils, and glassware that
are damaged or broken.
- Stocks delivered food and non-food items.
- Empty and clear garbage bins and breakdown of boxes.
- Deep cleaning of kitchen and equipment.
- Attends all training and in-service seminars.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all
residents, visitors and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED preferred. No prior experience or
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to
eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement
benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid
time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus
based on their position. All Senior Lifestyle positions are
eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access
your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Nampa , Dishwasher & Dietary Aide, Other , Baker City, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!