2nd Grade Teacher
Company: Oregon Employment Department
Location: baker city
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Application Deadline: 05/10/2021 Job Location: Baker City Date
Posted: 04/14/2021 Hours Worked Per Week: 40 Shift: Day Shift
Duration of Job: Full Time, more than 6 months You may contact this
(Obtain the contact information to print or add to your jobs.)
Having difficulty using this button? Job Summary: Baker School
District is currently seeking a candidate for a 2nd Grade teaching
position at Brooklyn Primary beginning the 2021-2022 school year.
Position is 1.0 FTE.
In addition, coaching opportunities are available throughout the
year. Please contact the District Office or visit the Baker 5J
employment website for more information at
* This position requires the candidate to hold, or be eligible to
hold an Oregon Teaching License with the proper endorsement.
* ESOL training and endorsement preferred.
* Develop reasonable roles of classroom behavior and procedure, and
maintains order in the classroom in a fair and just manner.
* Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect
students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
* Maintain accurate records as required by law, district and
building policy and administrative regulation.
* Regularly assess the accomplishments of students, providing
timely feedback and progress reports as required.
* Assist in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative
regulations, and Board policies.
* Meet with parents for education related purposes outside the
instructional day, when necessary, or by direction of building
principal and/or superintendent.
* Establish and maintain open lines of communication with students
and their parents concerning academic and behavioral progress.
* Fulfill all State and District requirements regarding work
samples and assessments. * Maintain confidentially.
* Keep lesson plans current and readied for substitute
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Willingness to work collaboratively with colleagues.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Develop and maintain classroom environment conducive to
effective, engaging and developmentally appropriate learning.
* Assess and differentiate the learning needs of students, seeking
the assistance of District specialists as needed.
* Observe and record each child's developmental progress.
* Accept and apply professional input from administrators, mentors,
and supervisory staff.
* Currently, teacher contracts are approximately 1547 hours with a
four-day work week. Certified staff report for one Friday per month
for meetings and PD activities.
* This position will begin at the start of the 2021-2022 school
* Open until filled. Job Classification: Elementary School
Teachers, Except Special Education
Access our statewide or regional occupation report for more
information about wages,
employment outlooks, skills, training programs, related
occupations, and more. Licenses/Certifications Required:
Compensation Salary: $35,399.00 to $67,101.00 perYear Depending on
Experience, Depending on Qualifications Benefits Offered: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick Leave, Life Insurance, Short-Term
Disability, Long-Term Disability, Deferred Compensation, Retirement
Additional Benefit Information: Baker School District 5J offers a
comprehensive and competitive benefits package with multiple
choices available to employees. Benefits offered include medical,
dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term
disability, long-term care, tax-deferred retirement savings plans,
and more. In addition, the District shall pay the six percent (6%)
employee contribution (PERS) required by ORS 238.200 and ORS
238A.330. Job Requirements Experience Required: None Education
Required: Bachelors Minimum Age: N/A Gender: N/A Employer Will
Perform: Background Check
Keywords: Oregon Employment Department, Nampa , 2nd Grade Teacher, Other , baker city, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!