Mobile Service Mechanics /Technicians
Company: Corwin Ford Nampa
Posted on: November 22, 2021
5707 East Gate Boulevard, Nampa, ID 83687MOBILE SERVICE
TECHNICIANTop Pay Plus Bonuses!Previous Auto Mechanic experience or
training preferredbut not required - We Train!Corwin Ford of Nampa
needs to hire a Mobile Service Technician / Mechanic to help us
create and deliver light automotive services directly to customers.
You will manage your day in the community traveling to
appointments, performing services like recall replacements and oil
changes.Top-Notch training is provided! Previous experience as an
auto mechanic is preferred, but ambitious candidates with basic
tools & mechanical knowledge in other fields will also be
considered! Customer Service experience is a huge plus!Corwin Ford
of Nampa is a member of the Corwin Auto Group! We offer a clearly
defined career path, pay scale, and personal growth plan to all our
employees. We promote a team-oriented environment where each
employee has the mentorship, support, and tools they need to
succeed in their career. Apply today!We offer:
- Excellent Pay based on experience
- Performance Bonuses & Weekly Spiffs
- Continuous, paid training to enhance your skillset - We'll help
you become Ford Certified!
- 5-Day Work Week
- Full Family Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Paid Vacation / Sick time
- Employee Discounts on Products & Services & Vehicle Purchase
- Opportunity for advancement to management and upper
management!Responsibilities - Mobile Service Technician:
- Organize and prepare for the day's appointments
- Consult with customer on work to be performed and perform a
- Estimate the parts and time needed for repair/maintenance
- Perform quality repair work that meets dealership and
- Test vehicle both before and after repair
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Other duties may be assigned according to skill and
certificationsQualifications/Requirements - Mobile Service
- Previous experience or training as an automotive mechanic
- Ambitious candidates with basic tools & mechanical knowledge in
other fields will also be considered!
- Customer service experience is a huge plus!
- A positive attitude, good work ethic, and problem-solving
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment
will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks,
MVR, and drug screenWe are an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Corwin Ford Nampa, Nampa , Mobile Service Mechanics /Technicians, IT / Software / Systems , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!