Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Prep CookUS-ID-NAMPARequisition ID: 242Shift: Multiple Shifts
AvailableOverviewHealthcare Services Group (HCSG) services
thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Prep Cook in
your area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there
are engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your
career. If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in
your community, we'd love to have you on our team!What We
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Position Summary
- The Prep Cook assists in preparation and serving food including
texture modified and therapeutic diets according to the facility
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal,
state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, in line
with our established policies and procedures, and, as may be
directed by the Dining Services Director, Dining Services Assistant
Manager or Chef, to ensure that quality dining services are
provided at all times.
- The Prep Cook assists in assuring proper receiving, storage,
preparation, serving, sanitation, and cleaning procedures are
- The Prep Cook must be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act
professionally and must be a team player who works well with
- The Prep Cook must assist dietary aides as necessary.
- The Prep Cook consistently embodies the characteristics
necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Experience in
food preparation preferred.
- Must successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English. Follow
directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing
quantity food production methods.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required,
including web-based reporting.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Skill in using public relations techniques to promote the
foodservice program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills organizational
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to read and accurately apply requirements of recipe and
- Knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques,
food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.Additional Requirements:
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.HCSG is one of
the largest providers of environmental, dining, and nutritional
services, and as such, we continually seek out motivated and
professional leaders to join our team! Our firm commitment to
training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for
self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location where the company has facilities.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Nampa , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!