Radiology Technologist - $26-51 per hour
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: November 19, 2023
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a Radiology Technologist for
a job in Nampa, Idaho.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Radiology Technologist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Staff
St. Luke's Health System in Nampa is seeking a Radiologic
Technologist--to join our--team.
Night shift pay differential eligible!--
- Sign on bonus for external candidates!
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following
your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
Operates x-ray equipment for diagnostic and/or therapeutic
purposes. Prepares and assists patients during radiological exams
and testing. Prepares and maintains radiographic records.
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and
nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to
assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail
of each procedure, may including informed consent as well as
pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient.
Consult provider as needed.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as
- Perform daily equipment inspections.
- Participate in call rotation as needed.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 0 years's experience.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
The city of Nampa, in Canyon County, is located on the west end of
the beautiful Treasure Valley. Approximately 30 minutes from the
capital city of Boise, it features the perfect mixture of rural and
urban living and boasts the strongest agricultural economies in the
entire state.-- This being Idaho's largest metropolitan area.--
Nampa offers a rich environment with endless natural beauty, local
history, culture and economic well-being.
Learn more about what Nampa has to offer you:
City of Nampa - Warhawk Air Museum - Deer Flat Wildlife Refuge -
Wilson Ponds - Nampa Parks - Concerts at the Ford Idaho Center
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
St. Luke's Health System Job ID #2023-77275. Posted job title:
radiologic technologist - nampa hospital (full time, weekday swing
shift)About St. Luke's Health SystemA strong, talented staff is at
the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are Idaho's largest
employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of
more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're
proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every
day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue
this same tradition of excellence.Benefits
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Discount program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Medical benefits
- 403b retirement plan
- Dental benefits
- Sick pay
- Vision benefits
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Nampa , Radiology Technologist - $26-51 per hour, Healthcare , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!