CNA - Nampa
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: September 11, 2023
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE! St. Lukes Health System in Nampa is
seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Nurse Apprentice to
join our team. We have full and part time positions open in various
departments. You will have the opportunity during your interview to
discuss units of interest. Units available in the Nampa location:
We have full-time, part-time, and flex positions open in various
departments (full-time only for referrals)
- Emergency Department
- The Nampa ED is a community hospital ED. Emergent/Urgent Adult
and Pediatric Patients; 15 beds plus 3 overflow- ED sees 85
patients per day. The CNA's in the ED need to be self-confident,
learn quickly and like an ever changing, fast pace environment. The
team works closely together to help people with minor-major
- Nampa Med/Surg supports a variety of patient populations. We
have orthopedic, gynecologic, urological, and general surgical
procedures with a diversity of medical and satellite telemetry
patients. This is a great place to learn as there is such a variety
of patient populations combined with a team of staff that love to
teach nurses in all stages of their careers.
- Nampa Telemetry is a 24 bed unit that provides highly skilled
acute care nursing to complex medical patients. We care for the
following types of patients- post cardiac intervention, hemo and
peritoneal dialysis, cardiac arrythmias, CHF, COPD, Sepsis,
cardioversion, stroke, continuous cardiac medication infusions, and
more. These patients are complex and have multiple comorbidities.
All our rooms are outfitted with TeleHealth monitors enabling us to
provide excellent specialty care, including stroke care, quickly.
We have a very strong team that is proficient in cardiac Nursing
and loves to teach. Excellent communication skills and a flexible
team focused attitude are essential.
- Intensive Care Unit - ICU
- Critically ill adult patients-a mix of medical and surgical
patients including, septic, intubated, cardiac arrest, balloon
pump, renal failure, DKA, overdose, etc. Benefits
- Sign on Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following
your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more.... Responsibilities:
- Performs various patient care activities and related
nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs
and comfort of patients.
- Documents information in patient record.
- Performs various direct patient care activities under direction
of licensed patient care provider.
- Communicates information with patient care providers and other
nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
- Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with
procedures as appropriate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Qualifications:
- Education: None
- Experience: 0 years experience
- Current CNA Certification in the State of Practice
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification
Why St. Luke's:
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Lukes Health
System. We are the states largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. Were proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
excellence. *St. Lukes is an equal opportunity employer and does
not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Nampa , CNA - Nampa, Healthcare , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!