Occupational Therapist - $38-62 per hour
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: January 25, 2023
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a Occupational Therapist for
a job in Nampa, Idaho.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Occupational Therapist
- Discipline: Therapy
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 30 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, days
- Employment Type: Permanent
St. Luke's Health System is seeking an Occupational Therapist to
join our Acute Care team at our Nampa hospital.
This is a weekends only opening. The role would include a weekend
shift differential. -
- Perform initial and ongoing comprehensive evaluation including,
but not limited to, collecting subjective and objective data,
analysis of data, and creation of treatment plan.
- Administers interventions consistent with treatment plan based
on evidence based best practice, provider protocol and governing
- Follows policies and procedures in accordance with all
regulatory agency requirements.
- Document care based on standards of practice, patient acuity
and/or clinical priorities.
- Maintain professional relationships and convey relevant
information to other members of the healthcare team within facility
and any applicable referral agencies.
- Maintain patient confidence and protects organization
operations by keeping information confidential.
- Independently manages the care of patients with conditions
common to the unit/area of assignment. Exercises initiative and
independent judgment. Manages caseload and maintains productivity
standards for unit consistently.
- Serve as clinical mentor, as appropriate.
- Direct the work of aides and assistants, as
- Identifies opportunities for program improvement and seeks
appropriate guidance for implementing change.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid license to practice occupational
therapy in Idaho. Current CPR certification.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
St. Luke's Health System Job ID #2022-68012. Pay package is based
on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Occupational Therapist - Acute Care Weekends
NampaAbout St. Luke's Health SystemA strong, talented staff is at
the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are Idaho's largest
employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of
more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're
proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every
day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue
this same tradition of excellence.Benefits
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Discount program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Referral bonus
- Guaranteed Hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Medical benefits
- 403b retirement plan
- Dental benefits
- Sick pay
- Vision benefits
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Nampa , Occupational Therapist - $38-62 per hour, Healthcare , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!