Certified Nursing Assistant Home Health
Company: Signature Service
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Now Hiring!Part Time Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant
Coverage Area: Boise, Nampa, MeridianMain Office Location:Signature
Healthcare at Home3904 East Flamingo Avenue, Suite 100Nampa, Idaho
83687Open to PRN? Part Time? Or Full Time position ask us about our
flexible Work Schedule, 8 to 5 Monday thru Friday, or three to
four, 10 hour work days, 30 to 40 hours per week, flexible work
schedule during Monday thru Sunday, Day Shift Signature Healthcare
at Home offers competitive pay and mileage reimbursement. For Full
Time and Part Time positions Signature Healthcare at Home offers
cell phone/wireless keyboard, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan,
very generous PTO plan up to 4 weeks of paid time off and 6 paid
holidays, life and disability insurance, employee referral bonus,
continuing education and higher education reimbursement program.
Excellent career growth opportunities!Please apply on line for this
position here: https://signature-careers.comThe Home Health
Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA provides quality, supportive care
to assigned clients, assisting them toward optimal independence by
providing personal care, light housekeeping and specified nursing
tasks in their place of residence.
- Make home visits to provide or assist with personal hygiene
including bathing, toileting, dressing, skin and nail care, and
oral and personal hygiene.
- Perform simple procedures assigned such as ambulation and
exercise, household services, and assistance with medications.
- Report changes in the patients condition and needs, and
complete appropriate records the day of service.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a CNA in this state.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Good communication skills and sensitivity to the needs and
experiences of others.
- Good observation, reporting, and documenting skills.
- Ability to maintain a clean, safe, and healthy
- Knowledge of basic infection control procedures.
- Knowledge of basic nutrition and fluid intake, including food
- Ability to read and record temperature, blood pressure, pulse,
- Knowledge of basic elements of body functioning and changes in
- Ability to recognize emergencies and knowledge of emergency
- Understanding of the physical, emotional, and developmental
needs of and ways to work with the populations served in Home
- Knowledge of appropriate and safe techniques in personal
hygiene and grooming.Please apply on line for this position here:
https://signature-careers.comOr contact:LaDawn FronapelSignature
Healthcare At Home - Sr. Talent Acquistion SpecialistE:
firstname.lastname@example.orgC: 503-756-5453Signature Healthcare at
Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and
inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital
status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity,
veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
status.ID: 2022-9784 Street: 3904 E. Flamingo Suite #100 Days of
the week working: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 7 to 4 or 8 to
5 External Company URL: 4signatureservice.com
Keywords: Signature Service, Nampa , Certified Nursing Assistant Home Health, Healthcare , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!