Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Ontario, Oregon. This
and other lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a LVN to
join our amazing team.Details of the LVN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 09/30/2022
- Salary: $1534.00 - $1878.80 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 5x8 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the LVN:
- Provide direct patient care according to the therapeutic plan
and individual patient needs as directed by the patient care
- Perform selected prescribed treatments and nursing measures for
the patient under specific guidelines.Qualifications for the LVN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Vocational Nurse (LVN) with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience as a LVN.
- Current BLS/BCLS and/or ACLS Certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the LVN opening and one of our dedicated
recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Nampa , LVN, Healthcare , Ontario, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!