Company: Wellsprings Assisted Living
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionNOW HIRING Part-time Assisted Living and Memory
Care CAREGIVERS!Experience: Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)About the
- Pay is 15.00 Hourly Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Educational/Personal Development Reimbursement
AssistanceLooking for a flexible schedule? Working as a Caregiver
in our Senior Living community allows you to engage your passion
for working with seniors.
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick up shifts &
request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for
clocking in & out on time, answering surveys, and for other
contributions to the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide
feedback about your day all from your mobile phone.Our community
provides a competitive compensation package as well as a rewarding
work environment. You will feel a sense of satisfaction in
providing our residents with quality care, in a respectful and
compassionate environment. As a Caregiver, you will be responsible
for promoting the health and well-being of every resident by
providing direct care to residents while promoting the resident's
highest level of functioning. You will also assist in maintaining
the resident's environment in a safe and neat manner within
facility standards and State and Federal Regulations.Requirements:
- COVID-19 vaccination is required as a condition of
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families,
staff, vendors, and the general public.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, and the ability to
manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and email
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must meet all health requirements, including Health screening
and TB clearance.
- Must pass state-required fingerprinting and criminal background
- First Aid certification is required.Apply TODAY to secure your
interview for this exciting opportunity!*** Please DO NOT list the
year of your graduation, if applicable on your resume, thank you!
Keywords: Wellsprings Assisted Living, Nampa , Caregiver Part-time, Healthcare , Ontario, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!