Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: June 24, 2022
OverviewSt. Luke's is looking for an Audiologist to join us in
our strategy to be the community's trusted partner in providing
exceptional, patient-centered care.Idaho Elks Hearing and Balance
Center is hiring a full time Audiologist, as we expand services and
relocate our current Hearing & Balance clinic in Ontario, Oregon to
a beautiful new space within our medical center in Fruitland,
Idaho, just across the river! This position will focus on seeing
adults and vestibular patients.Become part of a an exception team
where you can collaborate, learn, and grow with a large group of 28
audiologists across St. Luke's Health System!Responsibilities
- Utilizing accepted evidence based practice methods: Identify,
assess and treat hearing problems and balance disorders. Discuss
symptoms and test results with patients.
- Independently manage the care of patients with conditions
common to areas of specialty. Exercise initiative and independent
judgment. Assist in maintaining productivity standards for the
assigned clinic consistently.
- Serve as a mentor to students in health care professions.
- Complete documentation related to the diagnostic and
rehabilitative services provided to patients.
- Perform administrative duties including filling out patient
billing, equipment maintenance and cleaning, stocking of hearing
aids and supplies, and purchase orders.
- Facilitate and participate in meetings, other groups and events
related to the business and their area of specialty.
- Follow policies, procedures, and protocols in accordance with
all regulatory agency requirements.
- Identify opportunities for program improvement and seek
appropriate guidance for implementing change.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as
- Education: Valid license to practice audiology in state of
- Experience: 1 year of exp. (includes 4th year experience)
- Licenses/Certifications: NoneWhy St. Luke'sA strong, talented
staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the
state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a
medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice
providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled,
compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated
individuals who will continue this same tradition of
excellence.Fruitland is a rural community of 5,000 just 45 minutes
from Boise. Famous for fruit orchards, rich farmland, and rugged
scenery, Fruitland borders the Snake River as it splits Idaho and
Oregon. Known as the West Treasure Valley, the area is home to
Treasure Valley Community College and the Four Rivers Cultural
Center which honors the diverse heritage of the region: Native
American, European, Basque, Japanese, and Hispanic. Additionally
Fruitland offers a robust park and trail system, giving residents
and visitors excellent access to outdoor activities. Learn more
about what Fruitland has to offer you:City of Fruitland - Four
Rivers Cultural Center - Scotch Pines Golf - Snively Hot
Springs*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Nampa , Audiologist, Healthcare , Fruitland, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!