Employee Health Nurse / LPN or RN (Administration)
Company: Terry Reilly Health Services
Posted on: June 24, 2022
This role implements and supports the organization's safety, health
and education programs for employees. In collaboration with the
clinical and administrative leadership team and key stakeholders,
this position develops, implements and maintains systems within the
organization to detect, monitor, prevent, measure, investigate,
report and manage employee adverse events and provide education
around these and other clinical needs of the organization.
* Responsible for the leadership and implementation of employee
health and wellness program including communication, analysis,
presentation and promotion of employee wellbeing.
* Supports initiatives of clinical education for applicable
* Implements control policies and standards including monitoring
and tracking of employee health
* Responsible for employee health initiatives including but not
limited to pre-employment and employment immunizations and
* Collaborates with the Respiratory Protection Program
Administrator to perform medical clearance (within RN scope) for,
conducts, and oversees employee fit testing in compliance with OSHA
and other applicable industry employee safety governance.
* Assists with investigations and monitoring of employee workers
compensation injuries. Collaborates with internal stakeholders on
communication, education, process improvement and risk mitigation
* Maintains organizational compliance with local, state, and
federal regulation around environmental health and control
oversight including but not limited to OSHA and HRSA
* Works with the key stakeholders including workforce development,
nursing, medical and dental leadership to review and train ongoing
safety/risk management, environment of care and infection control
* Responsible for conducting periodic safety inspections and
maintain the organization in a state of continual readiness for
emergency. Includes collaboration with emergency code drills,
emergency preparedness planning and coordination with internal and
* Current Idaho L.P.N or R.N. license.
* 2 years' experience in an administrative or clinical nursing
position including direct involvement with employee health or
clinical education initiatives.
* Strong communication, documentation and problem-solving
* Demonstrable experience with employee health or clinical
* Able to establish and maintain effective working relations and to
work in a team environment.
* Five or more years' experience in a combination nursing
operations, direct patient care, or employee health role.
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing or other related field.
* Experience working with a wide variety of patient populations,
including patients living in poverty and individuals of minority
* Bilingual abilities (English/Spanish).
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Terry Reilly Health Services, Nampa , Employee Health Nurse / LPN or RN (Administration), Healthcare , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!