RN Endoscopy Full Time Days
Company: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Description:At Saint Alphonsus
Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their
calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and
challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we
pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of
care.GENERAL SUMMARY AND PURPOSE:
- Provides professional nursing care in collaboration with
members of the health care team in the ongoing assessment, planning
and treatment of patients and families.
- Utilizes resources wisely while promoting physical, spiritual,
and emotional well-being.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of nursing
services. Serves as a patient advocate.
- In addition to providing hands-on nursing care, works and
serves in a broad range of capacities including, but not limited
to, delegation, assessment, planning of care and treatment,
teaching of the patient and the patient's family.
- Expected to exercise competency in judgment, decision-making,
implementation of nursing intervention, delegation of function or
responsibility, and administration of medications and treatments
prescribed by legally authorized persons.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE,
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be licensed in the State of Oregon as a Registered Nurse
as defined by the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers certification from
either AHA, ARC or the Military Training Network is required at
hire in all units, unless currently certified in ACLS and/or PALS
as defined in the SAHS Certification Crosswalk.
- Other certifications may be required as identified in the SAHS
Certification Crosswalk. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the
Organization's Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviors, practices,
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all
assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult, and
Geriatric as applicable).
- Revenue Management: ensures the accuracy of documenting
services and supplies provided to the patients.
- Demonstrates compliance with hospital safety policies and
procedures. Performs and documents comprehensive physical and
- Educates patient based on assessment of needs.
- Develops, implements and evaluates a plan of care based on
patient's needs. Communicates patient's current status and plan of
care to other caregivers (verbally and in writing).
- Prepares, gives and evaluates the effectiveness of
- Demonstrates safe operation of patient care equipment.
- Advocates for the rights of patients. Provides nursing measures
to alleviate or reduce pain.
- Demonstrates therapeutic communication.
- Establishes therapeutic and professional boundaries.
- Integrates knowledge, experience, professional standards and
hospital policies into nursing practice.
- Meets unit specific technical skills.
- Practices with the rules and regulations defined by the Oregon
State Board of Nursing.
- New graduate nurses are hired on as a Level I with the
expectation of advancing to a Level II after successful completion
of the first year of employment and accomplishing the specific
department criteria and competencies for a Level I RN.
- Level II must be maintained for the duration of employment with
the opportunity to advance on the Professional Development Ladder
if criteria is met.
- New experienced RN hires with one year of experience or more
are hired as a Level II with the expectation that Level II be
maintained for the duration of employment with the opportunity to
advance on the Professional Development Ladder if appropriate
criteria is met.Colleagues of Saint Alphonsus Health System enjoy
competitive compensation with a full benefits package and
opportunity for growth throughout SAHS and Trinity Health. Visit to
learn more about the benefits, culture and career development
opportunities available to you at Saint Alphonsus Health
System.Saint Alphonsus and Trinity Health are committed to
promoting diversity in its workforce and to providing an inclusive
work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity
and respect. We are committed to recruit and retain a diverse staff
reflective of the communities we serve. Saint Alphonsus and Trinity
Health are equal opportunity employers and prohibit discrimination
against any individual with regard to race, color, religion,
gender, marital status, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.Our
Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health is a family of
115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians
across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our
colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values,
traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the
communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce
positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a
different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these
differences often lead to innovative solutions.Our dedication to
diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and
education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and
accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier
Keywords: Saint Alphonsus Health System, Nampa , RN Endoscopy Full Time Days, Healthcare , Ontario, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!