Travel OT - Occupational Therapist
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: November 16, 2021
We currently have a client in Nampa, ID looking for an
Occupational Therapist (Traveling Occupational Therapist)Focus
Staff is seeking a traveling Certified Occupational Therapist, who
will provide professional services in restorative, functional and
preventative therapeutic programs to patients, including all
primary evaluation and formalization of an occupational therapy
plan to facilitate rehabilitation of the mentally, physically or
emotionally handicapped. Works closely with patients and family to
establish and meet treatment goals.Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks
(Temporary)Shift: 5x8 DaysRewards: (Occupational Therapist)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed Certified Occupational Therapist Technologist.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care
- BSN from accredited nursing program, and proper licensure
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients, and families
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience as an Occupational
Therapist (Certified Occupational Therapist)If you are seeking a
position as an Occupational Therapist Technologist and would like
to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career
goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of
our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare
professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work
or Permanent Placed positions.Responsibilities:
- Selects and accurately performs appropriate tests and
measurements after reviewing and evaluating the physician`s orders
and patient`s medical records.
- Creates meaningful and effective programs that are consistent
with the physician`s prescriptions, direction, and goals.
- Recommends proper and appropriate medical equipment, orthoses,
or accessories and supplies pertinent to best medical management of
patient`s disabilities, disease, or wound.
- Administers manual therapeutic exercises to improve or maintain
- Supervises and instructs patients in the areas of physical
functions, prosthetic/orthotic use, functional mobility, ADL,
perceptual-motor, sensory integration and community reintegration
in a safe, considerate and professional manner consistent with the
physician's prescriptions, directions, and goals established for
the patient's benefit.
- Evaluates treatment efficacy and patient progress to aid in
ascertaining program effectiveness and revising specifics of
- Establishes programs that are consistent with occupational
therapy tools and will benefit the patients' well-being.
- Accurately evaluates fits and adjusts prosthetic and orthotic
devices and recommends modifications to orthoptist.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: Nampa, ID If You have
a Passion for Occupational Therapist Practices, Apply Today and a
Recruiter will guide you through the Process.Join our VIP team of
Traveling Professionals!Traveling Occupational Therapist,
Occupational Therapist, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13
Weeks, Temp. Tier13
Keywords: Focus Staff, Nampa , Travel OT - Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!