Director of Account Management
Company: Cambia Health Solutions, Inc
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Director of Account Management - IdahoPrimary Job PurposeThe
Director Account Management is responsible for renewals across a
wide geography. This role leads the sales force and supports staff
in the effective retention of existing enrollment in a manner that
contributes to the objectives and profitability goals of the
division. The position establishes and maintains effective group
and broker relationships within the community.General Functions and
- Responsible for meeting and/or surpassing all accountable
retention goals for the marketplace.
- Collaborates with various internal groups to drive success in
- Analyzes industry, technical, economic and other relevant data
to increase market share and competitive standing.
- Prepares recommendations for presentation to VP and other
- Develops and manages price, sales and expense budgets and
- Analyzes and develops recommendations to address
- Demonstrates a consistent focus on achieving or surpassing
results against an internal or external standard of
- Shows a passion for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates personal motivation, energy, creativity and
adaptability while pursuing goals.
- Oversees the recruitment, development and retention of talent
across the marketplace.
- Supports developmental activities and ensures succession plans
are in place for key positions.
- Prepares and manages budget to meet department objectives and
goals while staying in compliance with the Company budgeting
practices, procedures and objectives.
- Values and supports talent in the organization.
- Ensures that employees understand and fulfill their job
responsibilities and roles.
- Recognizes and rewards success.
- Provides constructive feedback and coaching.
- Seeks out and supports opportunities for employee
- Deals with key brokers/agents and group situations that involve
products or complicated issues.
- Coordinates such activities with other functional personnel as
- Keeps current on new developments in the marketplace to
identify problems, trends and solutions and takes the appropriate
steps to ensure that information critical to the success of the
Company is utilized.
- Actively participates in industry groups and other community
activities that assist the Company in developing a favorable image
in the community.Minimum Requirements
- Proven ability in developing and implementing sales and
marketing strategic plans including customer segmentation, sales
process design, sales role definition, coverage models, sales
organization design, goals setting, performance management and
sales incentive programs.
- Proven competency in managing highly complex and difficult
negotiations with external customers and internal
- Demonstrated ability in developing and delivering clear and
concise presentations and workshops for producers and groups.
- Proven ability in developing processes to organize departmental
activities to ensure high quality results through efficient use of
- Demonstrated ability in communicating strategic direction in a
manner that all levels of staff understand their role.
- Ability to anticipate potential barriers to achieving
objectives and implements plans to overcome.
- Ability to analyze costs and benefits of various solutions
which support business strategies and objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong
listening and reasoning skills, ability to work in a team
environment and ability to communicate sensitive and/or
confidential information to supervisors, co-workers, customers and
other external audiences.Normally to be proficient in the
competencies listed aboveThe Director Account Management would have
a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, 7 years of
experience in individual health sales and 3-5 years of experience
in a supervisory role or an equivalent combination of education and
experience.Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration,
Etc.Must be currently licensed, or must become licensed within 60
days of hire, to sell insurance (health, life and/or disability) in
the state or states where business is conducted.FTEs Supervised5 -
Keywords: Cambia Health Solutions, Inc, Nampa , Director of Account Management, Executive , Middleton, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...